Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who Says Family Can't Be Friends?

On Saturday, December 19 stop by my blog and read “A Book for Kids (and Adults) Who Love Fairies” and listen to an audio of the author reading the story, “Sid’s Fairy ~ Learning About Inner Guidance.”

This selection is from my cousin, Yvonne Perry's, new book, The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children. She is traveling virtually on a book tour that includes 30 stops--mine is one of them--the last one, I might add.

Yeah, I'm friends with my cousin, but she must think I'm soft--the very idea of her giving me the article about fairies to post on my blog! Blood really is thicker than water! I better get a copy of her book for doing this.

Website: http://www.iwritesome.com
Lulu Storefront: hppt://www.lulu.com/dsmartin
Plays: http://sites.google.com/site/playsbydennissmartin/

2 comments:

Dennis Sidney Martin said...

I think you must have got your sence of humor from me. Love ya, cuz

Unknown said...

LOL! No one will ever know it wasn't you writing this post! Two peas in a pod, or is that a pot? No, a pot is something you pee in. Nevermind.

Love and hugs!