Sunday, April 01, 2018

Feeling Good

Got my feet back on the ground.
Feeling good.
Grown alert to sight and sound.
Feeling good.
Lungs a' pumping.,heart a' thumping,
Head is telling me that something
Good is taking place.
I'm feeling good.

Got me lifting. Got me shifting.
Got me running in the sun and
Rain and snow.
It's great to know
That everything's all right.
I'm feeling good.

Take the time to run a little.
Get out in the sun a little.
Eat good food and see the doc.
Be aware around the clock
That fitness is a full time job,
And many trends will tend to rob
Us of our health,
Our greatest wealth.
So, don't just sit there like a blob.

Get off your duff and do that stuff
You've meant to do so long.
Build up those leg., Build up those lungs.
And make that pumper strong.
Then you can say you've found the way
To live a fuller life,
To do the things you want to do
So you can go through life
Feeling good.

Lulu Storefront: http://www.lulu.com/dsmartin
Amazon Author's Page: http://www.amazon.com/Dennis-S-Martin/e/B004SXY4LG/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1394055582&sr=1-2-ent

No comments: