Sunday, March 10, 2024

You’ll Never Know

Comes a time in every life

You’re standing at a crossroads

And you just can’t decide which way to go.

Do you turn right?

Should you go left or

Just go straight ahead?

Do you walk alone

Or just go with the flow?

 

I’ve heard it said the brave die young

To make their way to Heaven,

And I’d surely like to live beyond my prime.

But if I must make the sacrifice,

Then it’s just a given, and 

I’ll have to give it up before my time.

 

Are you afraid to take a stand

And be the only one?

Would you dare to spread your wings

And fly into the sun?


Happiness is standing close,

It’s just a smile away.

You can turn away or stand and watch it grow.

Do you turn right?

Do you turn left or

Just go straight ahead?

Unless you make a choice you’ll never know.

 

No comments: