Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Boy’s Night Out

Spend the whole week waitin’
Just anticipatin’
One night a week that I can bust loose,
Where the rooster is a’crowin’
And testosterone is flowin’
And a guy can give the devil a goose.
It’s a ritual demand
That the girls don’t understand,
They can’t figure out what it’s all about.
It comes on like a fever
And there’s only one reliever
When it comes around to boy’s night out.

Ooohh, I got to get it goin’
Got to have a little fun.
Got a few seed left that still need sewin’
Put the devil on the run,
In a place that’s void of inhibitions
Where I won’t be afraid to shout.
Just keeps the beer flowin’,
Don’t care where I’m goin’,
Cruisin’ by on boy’s night out.

I’ve been workin’ for a dollar
Til it makes me wanna holler
And give the boss a piece of my mind,
But I try to hold it in until Friday night and then
I’m able to relax and unwind. We play a hand or two,
Maybe shoot a round of pool
And complain out loud til there’s no doubt.
Every challenge that we air,
Every problem, every dare,
We solve it all on boy’s night out.

Lulu Storefront: http://www.lulu.com/dsmartin

No comments: