Friday, July 15, 2022

Latent Heterosexuality

Something about the opposite sex

Captures my fancy. I’m not sure why.

Perhaps nothing more than the curve of a limb,

The curl of an eyelash,

A bowed upper lip.

Leg man, breast man, ass man, who knows?

It’s all in a package,

All made for capturing notice and

Interest in fools like me.

Cravings of eye-candy not meant to be.

Eyes flashing wantonly,

Lips pouting feverishly,

Turn of an ankle, a brief glimpse of thigh.

Hair tossed in flippancy, hinting of more to see,

Come-hither hinting that never asks why.

I plead voyeuristic,

A challenge of malehood

To stay my distance and only observe.

But keeping desires in check is not easy.

Constant vigilance must be preserved.

 Lulu Storefront: https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/dsmartin

No comments: