Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Beautiful Girl

Beautiful girl,

You make my spirit rise.

You’re my whole world.

Can’t you see it in my eyes?

There’s an aura hanging over you

That lets me know your love is true,

Tells me this is how it’s meant to be,

That you always will be beautiful to me.

 

You captured my heart,

Nothing left to hide.

I saw from the start

The beauty deep inside.

Like the innocence of a child,

Ever-present in your smile,

And time may fade what my poor eyes may see,

But you always will be beautiful to me.

 

Beautiful girl,

Nothing left to say.

My love for you

Growing stronger every day.

And I try to show you how I feel,

But my simple words just can’t reveal,

And a lifetime isn’t near enough to see

How you always will be beautiful to me.

 

No comments: