Thursday, April 30, 2020

Wheeler Dealer


ACE: 
      Well, it sounds like just the thing this deal needs.  Yessiree... A         wheeler-dealer.
When you've got to put the deal away,
Make your point and get it sealed away,
You don't want just anyone to play
'Let's make a deal'.
When you start into the wrangling,
Fussing, fuming and finagling,
You want someone great at haggling
For your appeal.

ACE, FROGGIE and DUCKY:
You want a wheeler-dealer,
Real appealer,
A wheeler dealer
To get your point across.

FROGGIE:  
Making millions is a piece of cake
If you can avoid the big mistake.
When the other guy begins to quake,
Don't be a fool.
Confidence is there at your command.
Never give away the upper hand.
Just keep talking. Stick to your demands.
Just play it cool.

ACE, FROGGIE and DUCKY:

Just be a wheeler dealer...
Real scene stealer...
A wheeler dealer
To make the deal go through.

DUCKY:        
There's no doubt I reek of confidence;
Never find me sitting on the fence.
Monty Hall, no doubt would take offense
To my ability.
Give me details, let me make a pitch.
Tell me what and how and which.
Watch the deal come off without a hitch.
Leave it to me, ‘cause I'm a...


ACE, FROGGIE and DUCKY:
Wheeler dealer...
Problem healer...
A wheeler dealer
To put it on the line.
You need a wheeler-dealer,
Real scene stealer,
A wheeler dealer,
And things will work out fine.


Lulu Storefront: http://www.lulu.com/dsmartin

No comments: