Monday, December 18, 2023

3-2-1-Blastoff

Up all night thinking about tomorrow.

Must admit you were on my mind.

Staring at your picture in the moonlight,

Longing just to hold your hand in mine.

 

You walk in the room, my heart starts racing.

You have no idea what you have done.

My mind is like a rocket on the launch pad

Counting down to blastoff 3-2-1.

 

Every time I think of you it happens.

Every time I see your perfect smile.

Just to have a chance to taste your sweet lips

You know I would fly a million miles.

 

You have such a way to make me happy.

There is nothing that I wouldn’t do

To hold you in my arms and dance together.

Life would have no meaning without you.

 

We can take this rocket ship together,

Ride the rings of Saturn and beyond.

There’s no telling where the flight might take us

When we count it down… 3-2-1-

Blastoff.

 

No comments: