Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Boy’s Night Out

Spend the whole week waitin’

Just anticipatin’

One night a week that I can bust loose,

Where the rooster is a’crowin’

And testosterone is flowin’

And a guy can give the devil a goose.

It’s a ritual demand

That the girls don’t understand,

They can’t figure out what it’s all about.

It comes on like a fever

And there’s only one reliever

When it comes around to boy’s night out.

 

Ooohh, I got to get it goin’

Got to have a little fun.

Got a few seed left that still need sewin’

Put the devil on the run,

In a place that’s void of inhibitions

Where I won’t be afraid to shout.

Just keeps the beer flowin’,

Don’t care where I’m goin’,

Cruisin’ by on boy’s night out.

 

I’ve been workin’ for a dollar

Til it makes me wanna holler

And give the boss a piece of my mind,

But I try to hold it in until Friday night and then

I’m able to relax and unwind. We play a hand or two,

Maybe shoot a round of pool

And complain out loud til there’s no doubt.

Every challenge that we air,

Every problem, every dare,

We solve it all on boy’s night out.

 

No comments: