Monday, January 01, 2024

Spellbound

You’re not a Wiccan but

You’ve surely got me spellbound.

Your wiles and your ways have

Truly put you in control.

The web that you spin

Keeps drawing me in

And I can’t help but believe

That it was your goal.

I’m spellbound down deep in my soul.

 

The day that we met 

You brought me out of the darkness,

Gave me new hope to

Start all over again.

I never knew

A feeling so true

And I can’t help but believe

That it won’t ever end.

I’m spellbound; determined to win.

 

You came to me fresh as the lilacs in springtime,

Captured my eye, and then you captured my heart.

In less than a moment my will was gone on vacation,

And now I’m sure we’ll never again be apart.

 

There’ll never be

A way to explain what I’m feeling;

The million and one things

That your love does for me.

A magic untold

Yet to unfold

And we’ll just take hold of our dreams

And dance in the moonlight.

 

I’m spellbound and that’s how it must be.

 

No comments: