Sunday, January 07, 2024

Sexy, Sassy, Saucy

You keep making passes, sweeter than molasses,

Winking, blinking back at me.

Every little motion working like a potion

Blocking out reality.

Playing with my mind, leaving reason far behind,

Lift me ten feet off the ground.

Because you’re sexy, sassy, saucy

And you make my world go ‘round.

 

You keep turning heads in that sexy little dress

From the minute you walk through the door.

But I don’t dare to touch, I’m afraid you’re way too much,

You just make me want to cry for more.

I’m trying not to grin when I take it on the chin

And you ask me if I’m man enough.

You’re so sexy, sassy, saucy

And I just want to feel your touch.

 

You weaken my resistance

Until I don’t know where it went.

I’m so gone on you I swear

I would vote for you for president.

 

There is no mistake how you make my whole world shake

With that body that you carry around.

Just one look was all it took

And I swallowed the whole hook

Like a fish flopping out on the ground.

It don’t matter what I do, I’m not getting over you.

You’re the best thing to come into my world.

You’re so sexy, sassy, saucy

And I want you to be my girl.

 

No comments: